Below is a short list of simple rules that we will all be required to observe and respect for the summer period:
- hand hygiene is a crucial factor, which is why we ask you to use the disinfectant gel that we make available almost everywhere;
- the mask must always be worn in the common areas except in the breakfast room and restaurant during your breakfast or dinner;
- upon your arrival at the hotel we will carry out the normal check in to which we will add the body temperature measurement by a laser thermometer;
- Your room is disinfected with suitable products and is subject to additional sanitization with Ozone. The TV remote control has also been sanitized and will be found inside an envelope that can be opened and thrown. We have prudently removed some objects such as the telephone - paper material such as brochures - envelopes - letter paper - maps and pens;
- We have also removed all paper materials such as books and paper publications from the living room to facilitate better cleaning and sanitization;
A decisive change has been introduced to the Buffet Breakfast as we adopt sealed packages and single portion of some products while the choice of others, such as brioques - cold cuts - fresh bread, will be requested the previous evening during dinner time. This operation allows us to take note of a part of your Breakfast in order to serve it safely and directly from the kitchen, upon your arrival in the dining room.
These simple measures will allow us to be able to host you safely.